|Early Onset Alzheimer's Blog|
Alzheimer’s: Know the Signs #5—Trouble understanding visual images and spatial relationships. They may have difficulty reading, judging distance, and determining color or contrast, which may cause problems with driving. (www.alz.org)
Excerpt from “Indelible” (memoir in progress):
Jim had been a lifelong reader, and we made nearly weekly visits to the bookstore to buy more Star Trek books, mysteries, or Louis L’amore books.
“Why do you have two copies of this Star Trek book?” I asked.
“I have no idea,” he replied.
Do you enjoy reading Early Onset Alzheimer’s blog? Would you please take a moment to vote in Healthline’s best blog contest daily (once every 24 hours) until December 12? All votes appreciated!
(1) Click on the Vote for Me button above to go to the voting site. Wait until “Vote for Your Favorite Blog” displays. This may take awhile, so please be patient.
(2) Type Early Onset in the search box.
(3) Enter your email and select the vote button.
(4) Scroll up and select the Not a Robot box and select the appropriate photos.
(5) The first time you vote the screen will direct you go to your email inbox. Look for an email from Wishpond and click on the link to verify your email address. Your vote will not count until you do this.
(6) Check for success. After you vote, a check mark will appear and a clock will display a countdown until you can vote again. It is much easier after the first time!The direct link for the voting site is http://www.healthline.com/health/best-health-blogs-contest
Copyright © November 2016 by L.S. Fisherhttp://earlyonset.blogspot.com