Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Book soon to be released--Early Onset Blog: Essays from an Online Journal

A book of my 2008 blog essays will soon be available on Amazon.com. The proof copy was mailed to me today! I'll keep you posted and let you know when I approve "Early Onset Blog: Essays from an Online Journal" for sale to the public.

You might wonder why anyone would buy a book when the essays are free online, but we all have friends and relatives who do not have Internet access. Others are like me and prefer to curl up with a book instead of sitting in front of a screen reading. I refuse to take my laptop to bed with me!

The Internet attracts people who have a second, or nano-second, to view and read material. If you prefer taking time to relish what you read rather than speeding through online posts, this type of book is for you.

No comments: